Re: [doc] I seem to have a virus,,

I've been getting a few virii from various people and have looked into this one. It's called Aliz and causes your PC to send
out mail to members of your Windows Address Book. It has no other actions, but you'll know if you've received it by getting
HTML mails with no body, just a simple subject line. It works if you use Outlook Express (surprise surprise).

Check http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.aliz.worm.html for more details

My Advice? Do as I do and USE NETSCAPE COMMUNICATOR!

Martin