Re: [doc] Talking of registration numbers...

Re: [doc] Talking of registration numbers...

I've bought IIL 1611 for mine.... I have the plates in the car, but am currently running around on BWCC 2 which is the Virginia plate on the back and I had a "standard" UK plate made with that on the front. It gets some looks I can tell you.

I drove the D to work today. Had to take people out to see it 5 times, including the lot from Vodafone who were at BtN for training!

Also had my first "admirer" when I went to the petrol station tonight for some milk... bloke in an MR2 pulled up right behind me having just followed me onto the forecourt so he could come in and say hello :-)

It passed its MOT yesterday, and I went home last night to collect it and drive it back to Reading. So many things need work..... but it drives!!!

Martin

Chris Parnham wrote:

The rules state ( unless they have been recently changed, and I don't think they have) That a car cannot appear to look younger than it actually is.  DeLoreans tend to have W, X or Y suffixes, One lucky member was issued with  a D and went on to buy D12 DMC off the government.....for a song!Northern Irish numbers are "dateless" so that is why I ended up with AXI 79 on Dusty. Chris P