Re: [doc] BTTF DeLo sound

"There was some bloke on the DML aaaaaages ago trying to recreate the door noises."

Wow, the way you say that, I picture some crazy hermet/mad scientist/lunatic with a big white beard tinkering aqway with gas sturts. I'm aware I have an odd imagination, but what I'm trying to say is was that given up as a bad job, yeah?

I have a friend who could do it with suprising ease, had he a DeLo and a sound sample to play with. Definatly wouldn't be cheap, one custom light/sound circuit board I bought from him cost me £150, door stuff would be muuuch higher.

But if anyone's interested in the door noise thing (mmm..... probably none of you!)... let me know :)

Matt