Great eBay item......

Now this one IS interesting....

A backing card for a Corgi DeLorean? Not the BTTF one, but the
real car... from the 80's.

This begs the question - if the backing card was produced (albeit
in the prototype stage), then maybe the prototype model is
kicking around somewhere?

This is a great peice of DeLorean paraphinelia. Is anyone going
to bid on it? I'd like to but I can't afford it :(

Also, isn't the photo of the car a post-Bennington prototype?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=16350
39311

Matt