Re: [doc] New window switches

James Espey wrote:

> In addition to selling it as an 'exact replacement aesthetically", we're
> also selling it now as "the only new thing available". I feel that point is
> very important, perhaps moreso than the previous point.

Ah, then you are basically a monopoly on the supply and as my A-level economics taught me, this means you can name your price.
Just being pedantic :-)

> I imagine you'll be hunting for a black binnacle, and those are certainly in
> greater supply than the gray, but you should know that they are officially a
> "short supply" item and when they are gone, it may be some time (possibly
> late next year) before our reproductions are available.

There is a guy here who has some of the original vinyl for a black interior, and providing the binnacle itself is repairable
(something anyone can confirm???) he can re-skin it. However the crack on mine looks as if it's basically in two halves -
nasty!

Martin
VIN #1458 (how long have I been on the mailing list and wanting to sign e-mails with my VIN? Bliss :-)