Re: rumer about power steering prototype

Re: rumer about power steering prototype

Hi,

I can't really see the need for power steering in the DeLorean, the
steering is quite light and with power steering you loose some of the
feel of the car as well as put more strain on the engine and reduce
performance.

Just my opinion

James RG
5462 now with working A/C, and we haven't had a sunny day since I had
it fixed...............Bugger! (Sorry to jinx the summer for everyone
else)

--- In doc-uk@xxxx, Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxx> wrote:
> The weight bias on the DeLorean makes PAS of limited value. With a
well serviced rack it's perfectly possible to turn the