Fw: News!

----- Original Message -----
From: Ron Clark
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2001 7:38 PM
Subject: News!

News >From Blackpool Run/Show/Cruise
22nd/23rd September

Rapid progression is being made on this colourful event. Response from the public and the many clubs is extremely encouraging, with several either taking stands, or entering the Golden Mile Mini & Classic Run. Trade booking forms were sent out a fortnight ago, so if you require any information in this direction, please contact us on 01827 69666, or log in to our website (or even just reply to this e-mail!).

Don't forget that the show, evening cruise and the Golden Mile Run is now open to all classic, sports and kit cars.

Entry forms for the Golden Mile and discounted advance ticket application forms are now available on our website.

New Mini

Following the success of the Heartbeat Run, where all entrants visited Malton Motors on the weekend the new Mini was launched, we have taken our lead from the enthusiasm shown by Mini fans in general, and in conjunction with Derek Westwood Motors of Blackpool, we have arranged for the car to beon show throughout the weekend, and available for test drives.

Attractions

Part of the fun at Blackpool is being able to have a great day or weekend out at Britain's most popular sea-side resort, and in that connection we are currently negotiating special discount rates for most of the major attractions within the borough. These will be posted on our website shortly.

Site Of The Show

This is an open field at Lawson Road, Blackpool, next to Blackpool Zoo and just two miles from the sea-front. Camping is available on-site.

Competition

Win free entry into the Golden Mile Mini & Classic Run for four - Worth £56, plus souvenir T shirt, plaque and rosette. Six runners up to receive one day entry tickets Blackpool show. To enter - Visit our web siteand guess the value of the railway name plate to win. Any winner or runner up purchasing advance tickets will receive automatic refund and complimentary bottle of wine!

Competition ends on September the 7th, and all winners will be notified on September 10th!

2001 Heartbeat Run

Once again, this North Yorkshire event proved to be very popular, and a full photographic review featuring over 50 shots is now available on our website. Next year's date is July 7th.

We apologise if you have received this e-mail before, but due to a glitch in the system, we are not sure just who did receive, so we are making sure that all those on our mailing list are contacted again. Since sending this e-mail at the end of July, we can report that Golden Mile bookings and ticket sales are very healthy, and we feel that the Blackpool event is likely to be an outstanding addition to the calendar. Also, you will be able to view some Drag Racing photos taken by ourselves in Sweden at the Top Fuel Tour at Tullinge near Stockholm. Quickest time of the meet was Micke Kagered's 5.10/294mph. Healthy viewing, see you in September, hope to hear from you before!

--
Show Associates
http://www.show-associates.swinternet.co.uk for up to date information on our events