Re: Happiness is driving a DeLorean

Stian,

I am looking forward to meeting you at Eurofest.

Yes, I too always feel better, ever time I open those beautiful gull wing
doors and throw myself in the leather covered driving seat!
Its not just me either, Dave Howarth our club treasurer and busy
businessman, often says when he has had a particularly "stressful" day, 10
miles in his DeLorean always puts the smile back on his face.

Ref DML..I think we can all get a bit over excited at times...I mean this
thing is supposed to be our hobby, relaxing, enjoyable...you
know..fun!...Boys Toys and all that.......

BTW..Eurofest, Dave and myself and the DOC UK, will be having some trade
stands, with a whole heap of NOS, some very rare for sale..at a "right good
price"! They include original "as new" old stock ( grey) seat skins at
about $800 a car set..they don't weigh much so you could easily put them in
your suit case.

Look forward to meeting all you Americans at Eurofest..If
you've not booked yet GET CRACKING!

Your Limey cousin,

Chris Parnham DOC UK