Sent: Monday, March 19, 2001 12:08 AM
Subject: Springing into Action..

Hi Chris,

I’ve been busy replacing the other coil spring on Auto, and I’m glad to tell you the springs are spot on..Auto now sits about 4 inches from the deck and looks right, so thanks for getting them sorted out. Anyway both of the handbrake cables have popped out of the handbrake lever somehow…have you replaced the cables on one of yourcars and if so do I need to get the drivers seat out??

Tired but happy

Andy.