Fuel pump

All, list,

You wanted to know how I got on with my fuel pump? Well, I sourced one locally (any motor factors) for £100. I used the latter part number (and, well, it was printed on the old pump) and, although not a stock item (anywhere) will be with me by Monday. I shall fit next week and let you know how it goes. Just a quick note, they aren't stocked anywhere and have to be sourced direct from Bosch. The price is fixed. Not bad though!?!

Gonna be draining the tank tomorrow. Therewas me thinking that my fuel gauge was faulty (points straight up) but the tank was full! (of yellow, smelly liquid......was once fuel I think....).

Wish me luck.

Dan, Vin #5641

PS
New site should be up next week. Complete notes on the restoration. Site name? www.projectmadness.com (not liveyet, so don't visit it!)