DeLorean Movie Appearances

> Did any of you people see the DeLorean in the film "The Wedding Singer"?

I disgraced myself in front of my mates when I identified it from just the
lights coming out of the dark - they all turned and stared at me, then each
other, and said, "saaaad" almost in unison!

> Know of any other films where the DeLorean was in?
> Other then Back To The Future films... :)
I've heard/read it's appeared in:
Beverly Hills Cop - Just parked in one of the backgrounds somewhere.
The House of the Rising Sun (Drama, 1987) Louis, the main character, drives
one with black interior. The car is shown for about 7-10 seconds.

And of course there was Troy McLures DMC in the Simpsons a few months ago!