Current Thoroughbread and Classic Cars D artical

Current Thoroughbread and Classic Cars D artical

Dear All,

The long awaited 5 page "upbeat" artical is now at your newsagent.( Jan. 2001) issue.
It features Dave Howarths RHD, lots of nice photo's.

It starts off..

.." I could have hardly attracted more attention had I walked naked through the city centre. At every juction, people turned to stare, fingers pointingand elbows nudging. And when I stop, open the gullwing door and climb out,I feel like a film star. To put it mildly, the De Lorean DMC 12 is not acar for shy, retireing types!"

Go on, splash out your £3.40 on an early Christmas pressy for yourself.

Best regards

Chris P