Ebay and other stuff

Hi all,

First off, Chris, www.ebay.com, that's .COM and do a search on the
delorean.

Second. I've been watching "Clarkson's car years" on UK Horizons.
It's a brand new programme that can't be more than 3 or 4 months old
(it had a news clip from march in last nights).ANNNNYWAY, last nights
was all about British Leyland and about halfway through he got to the
Morris Marina. The second generation car was designed by (you can see
it coming can't you) Ital Design. It's awful. Once again, ANNNNYWAY,
Ital Design have just released a "30 years of" book and Clarkson
states "It has all the great cars they've designed such as blah blah
the DELOREAN blah blah" and it showed a brief piccy. His point was
that the Marina isn't in there....they even have tractors but not
their Marina...it made me smile knowing he even mentioned the thing.

Take care all,

Dan, Vin#5641, Portsmouth, Member 101