Dusty's reg. no.

Dear all,
A COMPETITION for DOC members.

I am thinking (only thinking) of putting Dusty on the road, I may be able to
"swing" a new X reg....(or Earlier) for her....now then this opens up all
sorts of possibilities about what registration number she should
have...nothing as common as the one I may be issued with..no I want
something special. I have checked out the DVLA website, and come up with the
following, possible contenders:-

G16ARO @ £999, T1MEM ( TIME M) @ £500, W12 DMC @ £400, W11 DMC
@ £900, G7ULL @£800,
G1ULL @ £999, X12 DMC @ £500,

The Following numbers will be sold at auction, W1NGD, WINGS, S7EEL,
and lastly , DUS7Y.

If any of you can come up with a good sugestion, that I eventually use, the
prize will be a drive around the Dunmurry test track in Dusty next year...or
somewhere else in England if you are not going to the Eurofest.

The only Rule is that it be a proper number, either on sale with a dealer,
or available from the DVLA.

Any one who suggests number like D1K HD, or PRA1T or similar, will have his
DOC membership fees doubled for the next few years!!!!

Come on, get your thinking caps on, remember check that its available.

Best regards

Chris P DOC uk vins 5638/12176