Re: [doc] Digest Number 10

Greetings,

Interesting point about the Manta wheels. I had a Manta 2.0 GTE for 3 years
upto April 1998. I had no idea that the wheels were compatible with the
DeLorean. The GTE had 14" rims 195/60 tyres and the lower 1.8 spec cars had
13" rims. As Daniel mentioned the 13" wheels I wonder if the larger 14" GTE
type would fit just aswell??? Wheels of the Vauxhall/Opel type are
obtainable
without too much difficulty from your nearest car dismantlers....

I was also shocked to read in the Practical Classics (Chris Parnham has
aquired many copies) that the doors locks on the DeLorean are identical to
those fitted to the old Austin Allegro!!!!

What do UK owners do for security on the DeLorean??
I will be fitting a TRACKER to my DeLorean when I buy one soon.

Christopher M. Hawes (138)
vin....not quite yet