From: >>>>>  Sent: 17 December 2004 09:38
To: 'chrisparnham'
Subject: RE: [doc] New Member - car pics uploaded

Hi Chris,

Yes my car!  Lamborghini Diablo SV picture attached.  The SV is the
racing version of the Diablo and is capable of 217mph, (only managed
202mph to date) considerably faster than the other Diablo's.  In my
collection I also have two Ferraris and a Hummer H2.

The programme is on Men & Motors at 5.00 on Saturday.

Regards,

Nik