Re: FW: [doc] eBay DeLorean (in USA) - Weird seats......

Re: FW: [doc] eBay DeLorean (in USA) - Weird seats......

Certainly a good starter car for somone, it looks like the interior
has just been really badly recovered, interesting to see the light
grey A-pillars, I assume they are covered in fabric.

for a full re-trim in real leather (if yoy are not too bothered
about originality) including new carpets etc... you are probably
looking at about £2000-£2500.

If it runs, drives and is rust free (as it should be from that part
of the USA) you could end up with a very nice car for under £8,000
hmmmm very tempting.

With the exchange rate as it is, now is an ideal time to pick
somthing like this up.

If it wern't for the fact that it is an auto, of which I have one
already, I would go for it.

James

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham1@xxxx>
wrote:
> Apart from the sun damage, Fascia's / radio/ seats/ dash, it does
not
> look too bad, it's a pity that import taxes have all gone up.
Auto's are

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk