[doc] Hullywood Video

You know, I really hate that pun.

Anyway... I've just put together a series of clips from the show -
riding there in Stuart's D, with plenty of overtaking on Chris' part,
Backy at the show, Paul's D being driven in and set up, leaving the
show inside Backy, the petrol station, Stuart overtaking, etc.

It's 10mins long so the quality isn't great, it's a 33mb DivX Avi file
- it should play on any computer, if it doesn't, go to www.divx.com
and download the stuff you'll need to play it. I can send out
Quicktime movies on CD later in the year for people who want them in
better quality.

Please be gentle to my bandwidth - don't link this to outside of the
news group, and if you can share it between yourselves as opposed to
keep downloading it off my site, it'd be appreciated!

http://www.frinky.org/delorean2.avi

I'll post some pics in a few days, too. Thanks again to those who
helped make the day go so well!

Matt

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk