[doc] Re: Number plate surround for EUropean sized plates???

[doc] Re: Number plate surround for EUropean sized plates???

Stuart,

Well the good thing is the American style ones appear to be a great
success, I am looking to break even and have some profit left over
to start the UK/European one.

I really need to make 5 to make it worth while, but I have had a few
interested parties already.

I am just awaiting some info from a german chap, and Stian in Norway
(i think it was Norway) so send me details of their number plate
sizes.

Then I will look into the next steps.

James

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "saalexander2000"