[doc] Re: ital

Welcome,
Ital Design, Mr.Giorgetto Giugiaro
he also did the Lotus Esprit and many other cars.
Just do a search on the net and you should come up with the
company web site. Their logo is very similar in style to the
DMC logo font.
Ah.. another innocent victim has been recruited. Nice one Chris.
Regards
Nick H

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk