[doc] Re: Max Power

Hahaha.. I love this.

Max Power is soft porn for those too scared to buy the actual thing -
rarely do cars get a look in any more.

But I wouldn't tar everyone with the same brush. I know of several
Novas with over 600bhp - regardless of your take on it, they'd
thrash every DeLorean on the planet on the strip. I know one guy
that made a 911 Turbo owner (with 650bhp himself) look rather silly.
What was worse? His car had no stickers, side effects, big wheels...
some of us are actually interested in the tuning side ;)

I agree on Neons... not keen :)

Dan

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Troy Knight" <dmc.knight@xxxx> wrote:
> I would never change the exterior or interior of the car, all I'd
do is get that stainless exhaust, try to find or receate the legend
twin turbo engine, maybe add some ground effects, lower the front to
euro spec and stiffen the springs. After all that the Delorean would
be one bad ass street racer, I'd love to see those "boy racer's"
face's after I thrash then at a drag with my 20 year old Delorean
LOL.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk