  From: Chris Parnham
  To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2004 10:29 PM
  Subject: RE: [doc] Brakes

  Yes you are lazy Paul, but we'll forgive you!

  The discs  front and back are specific to the DeLorean, and I believe
  Martin has had a batch made, regarding the pads, just ask for XJ6/12 of
  the early 80's they are all the same. The front are Cortina. The master
  cylinders were also fitted to something very obscure like a Talbot
  Solara or something...but again I'd go to DMUK.

  Regards
  Chris Parnham
  DOC 2
  Vins 5638 & 20049