[doc] LED's -

The newer LED's specifically for cars may already incorporate this.
Nothing to stop you changing your other lights though..

Regards,

NickT

BTW I think the odd topic about cars in general is OK like Ians as club members we
like to help each other, but why does this newsgroup always get side-tracked into
other issues so easily and end up with more posts then Delorean related articles/
meetups/ stories/ restorations etc
...Renault/ Vauxhall/Ford cars, are they good/ safe/ stylish?
...I have 12 TV's for sale cheap, early Christmas presents everyone

I don't intend to start another thread from this either about why it does, it doesn't,
oh it does etc......

I've got to the point now where I'm thinking is it worth looking here for Delorean
related stuff. My whinge over, end of chat.

NickT

ibolden@xxxxxxx wrote:

Hmmm, the most work i've ever done to a car is change a wheel, i think
playing around with resistors and things sounds ever so slightly above my
abilities. I'll have to make do with boring bulbs for the time being.

Thanks for your help anyway, guys.

Ian
DOC 316