From: "jamesrguk" <James_rg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 21, 2004 4:55 PM
Subject: [doc] The 1st painted DeLorean with side stripes??

Hi all,

Alistair and I just finished fitting a set of side stripes to his
DMC this weekend, this must possibly be the 1st painted DeLorean to
have side stripes.
The shiny finish of these black side stripes looks superb against
the high gloss red paint.

Was a very, very cold day to be stickering outside!

Take a look at www.newoldbits.co.uk click on 'products', then 'side
stripes' and click the link in the middle of the page, or go
straight to:

www.dmc12.co.uk/nobs/fitting_side_stripes.htm

I would be interested to see what people think.

James RG

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk