[doc] DeLoreans on TV

Hi,

I'm a long time enthusiast and novice user of yahoo groups.
This year has seen more DeLoreans on the television than ever
before.
In my opinion the `Seemed like?.' Programme wasn't as negative as it
dared to be on other subjects (e.g. Sinclair C5) thanks to club
members participation probably.  At least they didn't have a
celebrity trying to slag it off.  Good footage too.

This week has been quite generous with DeLorean related TV shows.
It's this week that has the D on the 1970's office which is repeated
on Sunday 14th on sky one about 5 minutes from the end.  It's a
pretty cool clip too.
If you haven't seen Daffy Duck as a DeLorean salesman yet, it will be
in the film `Quackbusters' which is on the Boomerang channel (603) on
Sunday 14th @ 4pm.  The D bit is the first scene of the main feature.
Also on the Sunday on BBC Northern Ireland is a repeat of Car Crash:
The DeLorean story at 11pm (Sky digital 943)

Happy viewing

Stu Rees
DOC 116
Non owner