From: "Troy Knight" <dmc.knight@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2004 11:56 PM
Subject: Re: [doc] Re: Seemed like a good idea at the time - BBC 1

Damn, I missed it DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!!
:o(

Your Pal
Troy
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: claire_usher71
  To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, November 08, 2004 11:43 PM
  Subject: [doc] Re: Seemed like a good idea at the time - BBC 1

  .....well there was a total waste of a days holiday, thanks BBC!!!!!!!

  All that hanging around, the 'grooming' of our cars beforehand plus
  the mad dashes to get petrol on the way and they dont even bloody show
  us!!!!

  Oh and notice they got their facts TOTALLY wrong as usual, it wasnt
  Mrs Thatcher who did the deal with JZD, it was the previous Labour Govt.

  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr >:o(

  Claire
  Flopsy VUR594W
  DOC171