RE: [doc] 25th Celebrations/ Lotus06.

Thomas,

Don?t worry, All the details of both events will doubtless be revealed
in the fullness of time, including costs. Its too early to tell yet.

As a DeLorean owner?In Ireland, I presume you are automatically a member
of the DOI.

?Some? members of the DOC will doubtless be invited.

As the last effort was a joint affair with Dave Howarth then filling the
role of Treasurer of the DOA and DOC, things got a bit complicated, but
I understand when all the bills were paid, there was a very small
surplus of about £35.00.  This is after many thousands of pounds had
been handled.

We are pressing ahead with our 60? X 8? video show wall, which will be
ready for our future car  shows. This will be paid for out this current
years subs. We have just taken delivery of ( and paid for) 2000 club
stickers, which all members will receive 2 off, free when they next
renew.

Considering all this, the DOC finances are fine, in fact, to have a
surplus at this time of year is unusual. All will be published in the
minutes of our AGM.

Regards
Chris Parnham
DOC 2