Re: [doc] #6463 gets new clutch!! (Part No's & Prices!!)

Re: [doc] #6463 gets new clutch!! (Part No's & Prices!!)

3rd parties can only supply the 21 spline one and they _will_ tell you
it's the same as an Alpine's. Which it isn't. The Alpine got a stronger
clutch and an assisted pedal, but they do *look* the same, so I pity any
A610 owners trying to put full bore through a third party clutch!

We've just got in a 10-spline clutch which was only used on the sub-1000
vin's and, it's now confirmed, by at least two of the 121**
right-handers. Another reason to believe they are very early cars
underneath.

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk