[doc] Dodge Charger

a Dodge Charger, i`ve Always wanted one of them!!

any idea how much it`s up for sale for?

I think they have a 7.2L V8 engine (an animal of a car!), my 4.0L V8 is bad enough on juice!!.. but they look really nice!.

All the best

Alan (big BTTF and Dukes of Hazzard fan!) and Smokey (vin 569)

alistair vanstone <pastyman@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi

This car is currently in DMUK for repairs apparently its a bit rough.

One problem is that all the bttf kit has been screwed into every panel,so if its removed, you are left with holes.
Its looks pretty impressive though, lots of extra lights etc, thrown in etc.
Although if you're a purist you have side stripes + black interior!

Apparently the seller's identity got cloned so he needed to re-register

He has other cars for sale Dodge Charger etc.

Regards

Alistair

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk