[doc] Re: Saturday shindig

Hiya Chris,

Well the basic plan for Saturday is for a tech meet-up on Saturday from say, about 11am onwards, then pub meal, fireworks and general drinking/merriment in the evening with *possibly* a bit of dancing thrown in too (maybe). I have some limited places for people to stay (which will be first come first served ;) but like last time, if anyone prefers a few more creature comforts (i.e. a proper bed in a hotel!) then people are more than welcome to make their own arrangements for staying in a hotel in Wolverhampton. Then on Sunday we can go to the NEC and attend the all-important club AGM. A very DeLorean-heavy weekend basically!

So far I've heard back from Martin & Verity, Claire & Dave, Alistair McCann (Pilot 25), Rich Johnstone and Rich H who are all planning on coming over, with hopefully plenty more "signing up" this week! I'll be putting out a few posts over the weekend and throughout the week to keep everyone informed and give some directions and maps to my house etc!

Hope to see you there!

Phil