From: "chrisparnham" <secretary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2004 8:13 PM
Subject: RE: [doc] 2006

Well Thomas,

Eurofest is a DOA (USA)   meeting, as we have not been invited or
consulted about it, I don't think we should worry about it too much.

I'm thinking of a "low cost" event, where we all make our own
arrangements for accommodation and have a drive around to various beauty
spots, historic locations etc in convoy. Just the cost of the ferry
ticket to add. I believe Alistair's family are in the Hotel
business.some group discounts perhaps?

Chris Parnham