  From: Mike Sumner
  To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2004 6:40 PM
  Subject: Re: [doc] Room 501

  Chris,

  I have the first DVD, but I was just wondering if there is a second one available that I haven't got, or if this is the one that's still in production.

  Obviously I would like the complete collection with no exceptions.

  Regards,

  Mike.

  Chris Parnham <secretary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Dear all,
  I'm pleased to announce that the "room 501" video is now complete. I
  have received a copy from Andy Holt the director.  Furthermore, he has
  generously agreed that we can include it on the next club DVD so we can
  all enjoy it.  He is even supplying me (and Paul Birks) a digital copy
  to ensure the best possible reproduction.

  Paul is already well underway with the DVD and another "Star item" will
  be Andy Westerman's 3,000 mile drive across the USA, with a item taken
  at DMC Houston and where Steve Wynn kindly showed Andrew around.  Plus
  of course one of the last video shots of the "Snider Bank" Gold DeLorean
  before it was moved/ sold.

  Its not too late to get some of your own footage included in the DVD,
  this can either be a series of still photo's or video, please send to me
  or Paul.

  Regards
  Chris Parnham
  DOC 2