[doc] Smokey: prepare for ignition!!!

Hi all,

well the radiator is back in Smokey, she`s full of coolant..... tonight we will see if she will fire up (hopefully not under the dash like last time!!)..

I am looking to get her on the road early next month, just a few small bit to do now:

1- fuel pipe that comes from accumulator (the one which screws on.)
2- oil change and filter (any chance Martin,of sorting me out with a filter?)
3- set head lights
4- set tracking (I think it`s 0.5 deg toe in?)
5- fit roll bar
6- fit lower front shock bush
7- fit defog switch (on order)
8- fit battery cover (on order)
9- I need a rubber seal for my O/S front wing top (it covers up the bolts etc, can you get these Martin?)

and thats about it, as long as she fires up ok tonight!!.

I am also interested in getting one small and one large key blank (orignal DMClogo etc), can anyone get these and can they be cut by a key cutter without any problems?. Smokey has the 2 key system by the way!.

Oh and Martin, I got the bits ok,brill job.... do you want the cheque now or untill the others come through?.

wish me luck

all the best

Alan and Smokey ( on pre igntion countdown!!)

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk