Re: [doc] My Prom

My Prom went perfectly thanks to Chris Hawes, we were driving down the A30
just missed the turn slammed on the brakes turned around, engine screaming
as we pulled in to the entrance and every one running out of the hotel to
see what it was. The entrance was perfect every one asked me what it was and
my Motor Vehicle Studies teacher said to me "I thought you were joking when
you said you were coming in a Delorean!" at the end of the day I could hear
the delorean pull up to the font door over the blaring music, every one
wondering who's going home in this I walk up and open the door, friends
asking me if Chris was my Dad I should have say yes LOL, my friend Luke's
Porsche 911 pulled up next to us we asked when it was made he said "this
year brand new" Chris and I were joking that it hasn't even got out of it's
nappies yet and that we're in a mature car with a bit of history. Luke's dad
started to rev the Porsche with a couple of Vrooms from the flat 6 a pause
them a huge thunder from the exhausts of the DMC-12 we put that porsche in
it's place...

Thank you so much Chris!
Your Pal
Troy Knight