Re: [doc] Side stripe's/stickers

Rick,

The original stripes are very coarse, and I beleive, very hard to
get hold of.

If you are having both sides done the the texture of the stipe is
probably not so important as you wont have anything to compair it to
(unless you just happen to end up parking next to anouther striped
DeLorean in a car park)

Any good signage company should be able to make some side stripes, I
use Signs Express as they do a lot of work for our company and I
have used them for other DMC stuff.

They also have the DeLorean font on their system.

My car is still semi-off the road at the moment, but if you send me
some details (measurements)I would be more than happy to walk
accross the road at lunch time and get some pricing. I can even ask
about a more textured finish.

Regards

James RG

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk