Re: [doc] Cough, Cough, Splutter - Very Long!

Re: [doc] Cough, Cough, Splutter - Very Long!

Still sounds like control pressure is too high or experiencing a
blockage.... You can bloody well buy your own gauge this time :-)

Actually I was going to put some time into getting a gauge kit made -
any body else interested?

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk