From: alistairmccann [mailto:aclassali@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: 02 July 2004 14:26
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] test track

I to will 2nd any motion concerning the test track, as an owner from
Northern Ireland I feel that paying an american for the privilage of
using the test track is a discrace.  My car, aswell as every other
delorean out there has a right to be able to go back to the place
that they were born.  I for one will not attend eurofest 2006 if the
americans and "OTHER" members do their best to spoil it for the rest
of us.

Alistair McCann
Vin#PILOT25
DOC 404