Re: [doc] Re: Door Mirrors Removal ????.........:)

Re: [doc] Re: Door Mirrors Removal ????.........:)

I think it is only glued on to the little mechanism. The glass from my old one came off when it was dropped, and it did not break. You should ask someone else though before trying to rip it off lol.

Thomas,
Vin #4087 with a bad earth connection and therefore will not start!

Mike <mike.bosworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
How does the door glass come off the mirror itself...anyone??

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk