[doc] Re: LHD

Park up and walk inside ; )

Far more annoying are multi-storey carparks.  Not only are the ticket
machines on the wrong side but they're usually in a place so narrow that you
can hardly get out of the car to walk to the machine.  Then when you get into
the carpark the De has a turning circle to rival the Queen Mary which involves
a fourteen point turn (with no power steering) just to get into a space.  All this
while everyone within a mile is gawping at you!  I park on street if I can - it's far
easier.  Rant over!!!

Stuart

vin16686
DOC 251