From: Alan Hammond [mailto:vin569@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 27 June 2004 19:55
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Smokey list of "to do`s" (CP/list)

Hi Chris/all

Hope you got back ok Chris, nice of you to pop in and see smokey today!!.

you asked me when my car will be on the road, well I have sorted out a list
of to-do`s....so you can get a rough idea what I have left:

1- fit 2 new fuel pipes that goto the accumulator (old ones are shot!!)
2- fit the radiator/condensor and fans
3- fill with coolant
4- oil+filter change
5- set the headlights up (for MOT!)
6-do the Tracking (I think it`s 0.5deg toe in? for the lowered springs)
7- fit front shock absorber (bad bush in old one)
8- re-cover door headliners
9 have both door solinoids re-wired
10- fit rollbar
11- finish painting front suspension
12- A/C re-gas (not too worried about this yet!)
13- fit last part of ignition switch
14- fit battery cut-off switch (better safe than sorry!)
15- make sure the thing fires up ok (haha) and that everything works ok.....
lots of trips out, untill I can trust Smokey!..

I think thats about it?.....I think
!
Thanks for calling by Chris....All the best

Alan and Smokey......

P.S I will let you know when Smokey is ready to roll, until then the project
continues.......

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

click here
<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1290b20uh/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=gr
oups/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1088448936/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http://comp
anion.yahoo.com>

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links
*        To visit your group on the web, go to:

*        To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk