[doc] These Delorean UK guys really are the business!

[doc] These Delorean UK guys really are the business!

I rarely contribute to the chat room which is my loss, but I feel
compelled to write my bit and give a well deserved plug to Martin and
Dave of Delorean UK who recently came up to the West country and gave
me a weeks work to push my 'as new nut and bolt restoration' forward.

They arrived with just a rolling chassis and refurbished under body
sitting separately and in just the one week built the car up to a
superbly running machine that is now only requiring a few cosmetic
finishing touches. This was a very difficult project as every last
component had been dismantled and it was up to these guys to reassemble
them all and see what they could achieve in that time.

In my wildest dreams I never expected the car to be running - which I
should add they managed to do on the first turn of the starter motor. I
consider myself to be a pretty competent car restorer, but I have to
say that when you get these 2 lads helping out I just sank into the
background and realized what an expert really is!

So well done once again - it's no easy task setting up a specialized
business such as yours and you deserve every encouragement and success
in helping us lot to keep our great cars on the road.

Thanks,

Andy Snell

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk