[doc] Detling 6th June - THANKS GARY and BAKNTIM

[doc] Detling 6th June - THANKS GARY and BAKNTIM

Hi All,
Through this Group can I say a very, very BIG Thank You to Gary Tidman for
being so kind-hearted and decent in bringing BAKNTIM to our Funday at the
Detling Showground on June 6th. We had a brilliant turnout for a first time
event and now know that to have a DeLorean in the Classics Show just makes
it the best.

I was heavily involved in other areas and wasn't able to spend the time I
should have with Gary and his daughter, but it was a pleasure to make their
aquaintance. if all Owners are like Gary then eat your hearts out Ferrari!!

Incidentally, when the Ferrari GTO 860(?) arrived with its 100k price tag
and a throaty exhaust it was mildly impressive. When Garys DeLorean arrived
with the drivers door open, it was an eye opener all round and put the other
cars in their place.

Thanks again to the Group for the medium to chat, to Martin for the lead and
1st class honours to Gary for making our day.

Dave Heenan
(Never going to own a DeLorean coz I'm skint!)

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk