RE: [doc] UK 'Side Lights'

Basically you need to have 'white' sidelights, these are normally part
of the headlight assembly in the UK.

Some get away with lighting the orange indicator too, but either way you
need a proper white light.

I got my headlight assemblies from Andrew Westerman, who bought a couple
of pairs from somewhere in Birmingham (if I remember correctly). They
have the little sidelight built in. Whether he is able to get any more I
don't know, they were about 50GBP for the pair.

It wasn't a quick job to fit them however since they and the mountings
required some hacksaw work to make them fit. Most of the units you can
get need the mountings modified - apart from some Dave Howarth gets but
he's struggling to get them any more and they're about 80GBP for the
pair.

I spent many days questing for decently priced units; most were about
80GBP. Ford Probe/Sirocco/anything 6"x4" does not fit. Look back in the
archive for a possible source from bin lorries......

Rich H
DOC 365 VIN 1274

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk