Re: [doc] URGENT HELP - Hazard Light Problem

Re: [doc] URGENT HELP - Hazard Light Problem

Thanks for that very speedy response.
Your right of course.  It seems obvious now, as the same symbol is
used for the Headlamp switch (duh !).

It seems that 72 was the only component without a name on the
diagram, so that threw me a bit.

That'll save me a lot a 'head scratching' tomorrow - Thanks again.

Best Regards

Simon
VIN5789 / DOC 399

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk