Regards

Stuart doc 391
BKZ9095
Bradford

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chris Parnham" <secretary@xxxx> wrote:

> With my House building project now certain for the autumn it may be
an appropriate time for me to take a back seat if thatâ??s what
members want.

> My secretarial duties usually take an hour or two each day. None of
us receive any sort of expenses.

> If any member has a bit of spare time available and a will
endeavour to keeping our (normally) happy little club going, then
please make you self known.

> Regards

> You Hon Sec Chris Parnham

outlawed at the DOC AGM a few years ago. Just thought I'd let you
know in advance.

> Happy motoring,
> --
> Phil Peters
> VIN #4400 LHJ 58W
> DOC #84
> Wolverhampton, UK

> Build strong relationships with your customers on Officemaster.
Free trial!

> http://www.officemaster.net
>

> DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk
> ** Unless otherwise stated, all messages posted to the group are
assumed public and may be printed in the club magazine **

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
> click here
<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=129u1l76g/M=285832.5035992.6164947.1793602/D=
groups/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1086912391/A=2178649/R=0/SIG=14dcd1v5j/*htt
p://www.householdfinance.com/ln/TrackingServlet?
cmd_MediaCode=&fc=APS&mkt=000&mc=01PSYAYA004001B220000U03%20>

of Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk