  From: james_hartshorn_uk
  To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, June 04, 2004 12:39 AM
  Subject: Re: [doc] Lightwave 3D

  V-Ray is developed by Chaos Group it's an advanced ray-tracer.
  I am a computer games artist and I intend at some point to render up
  a finely detailed delorean with animation (lights, doors,etc), pity I
  still haven't got my Delorean for reference, (MXI 48II)

  I saw a really good rendered "D" a while back although there were a
  couple of errors with wing mirrors etc, but the overall stainless
  texturing was very good. Don't think the average artist is gonna turn
  their artwork over to you. you may be able to find a couple of crap
  models out there, it depends what you intend to do with them.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk