Re: [doc] Interior trim again, this time CARPETS

Re: [doc] Interior trim again, this time CARPETS

Thanks Ian,

I spoke to coverdale carpets and they said that they had a fire
about 2-years ago and many patterns were lost, including, you
guessed it, the DeLorean.

However they have said they can re-produce them if I give them my
originals to copy, so not all bad news.

I may go down that route at some stage.

Many thanks

James RG