[doc] Re: Quentin Willson's Cool Cars

Mmmmmmmmm, I too have seen this book. To me it seems a little bit
contradictory after the slating Mr. Wilson gave the car on 'The
Car's the Star'. Like you say, the write up is very much like the
script but the title of the book is 'Quentin Wilson's Cool Cars' -
if my grammar serves me correct, the apostrophe after Wilson and
before the s means 'belonging too,etc'. So logically, after giving
them a slating, he must actually see them as cool cars.

Please tell me if I'm reading too much into it and getting rather
sad....... :-)

Simon

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "jchapelhow" <chapelhow@xxxx> wrote:
> All.
>
> I have just been given a copy of "Quentin Willson's Cool Cars",
with
> a title like that you just know it has to have a DeLorean in.
> Unfortunately the write up is very much taken from his 'Car's the
> Star' script and I won't bother repeating it.
>
> The car in the photos is a good looking LHD, grey, manual. The
photo
> of the car from directly above is particularly
striking.........must

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk