[doc] Re: Car Insurance???

All.

I did do a bit of ringing around last month. At that time I was
declined a quote from Peter Taylor, but if they are now agreeing then
more competition csn only be good for prices.

In the end I went for Aon, NOT because they had one of the lowest
quotes. I went with Aon simply because the whole package was best for
me; breakdown service **with** homestart (through the RAC no less),
unlimited mileage cover, and an agreed value policy (via a club
appraisal).

My 'quick' piece of advise, especially to all of the computer wizards
reading this on the newsgroup is to **NOT** use the automated web
quote system. I received several quotes via the web forms which
varied significantly to the ones I got when I rang up and spoke
(eventually) to a real person. In this way I also dismissed companies
who did not seem to understand what a DeLorean was/insisted that it
was a 2.6 engine/only believed that RHDs were made (if only that were
true!).

John Chapelhow
DOC 19 : 'Boeing' #0737

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk