[doc] Help

Hi
Any members near Peterborough?  I've seen a car around.

Just bought mine from Kentucky - arrives Mid-July but would like to PREPARE
for REPAIR and have no DeLorean Experience or even a Workshop Manual.
35,000 Miles with a Manual Gearbox.

Here's a list of problems, any help would be appreciated if you can point me
in the direction of Spares and a Manual etc.

1.Clutch not working - he 'thinks' it's the slave cylinder.
2.Passenger Electric Window Broken.
3.Broken Hinge on Rear Hatch.
4.Shocks on both doors need replacing.
5.Starts sluggish - runs smoother after it's warm.

He's already replaced Fuel Filter/Gas Line/Plugs/Distributor Cap and Leads.

Any help or tips would be really appreciated Thanks.